If are you seeking to take admission To the University Of Delhi, then there is good news for all of you, Du Has Announced The CSAS Ug 2023 seat Allocation.
Admission to all Under-Graduate Programs of UoD for the Academic Session 2023-24 will be through CSAS(UG)-2023, based on the eligibility requirements stated in UG BOI-2023 and other rules as published by the University of Delhi on its website.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Du Has Announced The CSAS Ug 2023 seat Allocation.
- 2 Important Points
- 3 Undergraduate Degree Programs Courses Offer By Delhi University
- 4 Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Admissions In University Of Delhi
- 5 Important Link
- 6 Disclaimer
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Du Has Announced The CSAS Ug 2023 seat Allocation.
Admission to all UG Programs of UoD will be done through this portal on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test- Under-Graduate 2023 (CUET (UG) – 2023).
- The Common Seat Allocation System (UG) 2023 includes:
- Applying To University Of Delhi
- Filling the prefrences for programs and colleges
There is one-time CSAS(UG)-2023 Application fee (non-refundable)
|Category||CSAS(UG)-2023 Application Fee|
|UR/OBC-NCL/EWS||Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only)|
- Candidates applying for BFA will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 400.00 (non-refundable).
- For applying to ECA and Sports supernumerary quota, there is an additional fee of Rs.100.00 (Rupees Hundred only) for each quota.
The online application process will be considered completed only after the realization of the CSAS(UG)-2023 Application fee
Candidates must check their dashboard, email, and admission website ( www.admission.uod.ac.in) for all communications, updates and schedules related to all the Phases of CSAS(UG)-2023.
Read the below all points carefully
- Admissions to all Undergraduate Programs at the University of Delhi will be based on the scores obtained in CUET (UG) – 2023, except for admissions to the School of Open Learning (SOL), Non- Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) and Foreign Nationals.
- An eligible candidate desirous of seeking admission to the Undergraduate Programs(s) of the University of Delhi for the academic session 2023-24 must read the contents of this Bulletin of Information, as well as the notifications, updates and information published on the admission website of the University of Delhi very carefully.
- The candidate must have studied and passed Class XII Examination or its equivalent from a single recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed Class XII examination of any Board / University examination in India, or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- For admission to University of Delhi, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear in CUET (UG) – 2023 in those subjects in which s(he) is appearing/has passed Class XII.
- In case the subject studied at Class XII is not mentioned in the CUET (UG) – 2023, the candidate must appear in the Language/Domain Specific subject that is similar/closely related to the subject s(he) has studied at Class XII (for example, if a candidate has studied Biochemistry in Class XII, s(he) must appear in Biology in CUET (UG) – 2023.
- Admission will be based only on the combination of scores of Language and/or Domain Specific subjects in which a candidate has appeared in CUET (UG) – 2023 as per the respective Program- Specific Eligibility.
- Only the scores obtained in CUET (UG) – 2023 will be considered for admissions to the academic year 2023-24.
- Candidates must study the Program-Specific requirements carefully and then appear in
Language and/or Domain Specific subjects of the CUET (UG) – 2023.
- The candidate is advised to check that s(he) satisfies all eligibility criteria for the program(s) for which s(he) is appearing in the entrance test. Admission is subject to the candidate’s fulfilling the eligibility requirements prescribed for applying to the concerned program of study. In case a candidate does not meet any eligibility criteria prescribed for applying to the concerned program and appears in the entrance test, it is at the candidate’s own risk and cost. If at any stage, it is found that eligibility requirements are not fulfilled, the admission, if granted, shall be cancelled ipso facto.
- Before registering for CUET (UG) – 2023, the candidate is advised to carefully read the Bulletin of Information and consult the University of Delhi Act, 1922 and the Statutes. The Ordinances, 10 Rules, and Regulations of the University of Delhi, available on the University website, would be binding on him/her.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the CUET(UG)-2023 form as certain fields such as Name, signature, and photograph of the candidate will be later auto-integrated by University of Delhi from CUET(UG) – 2023. These fields will be non-editable.
- As per Ordinance-I of University of Delhi, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate programs in the University and its colleges except in the programs where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
- Gap year will not be a bar for the purpose of admission to undergraduate programs. However, such candidates must also appear in CUET (UG) – 2023 for admissions in academic year-2023-24.
- The name of the Candidate claiming reservation must match with the Candidate’s name as it appears on their corresponding School Board qualifying certificates and in CUET(UG) – 2023. Similarly, the parents’ names must also match in the certificates.
Undergraduate Degree Programs Courses Offer By Delhi University
These are the Undergraduate Degree Programs Courses Offer By Delhi University:-
- B.A. (Hons.) Arabic
- B.A. (Hons.) Bengali
- B.A. (Hons.) English
- B.A. (Hons.) French
- B.A. (Hons.) German
- B.A. (Hons.) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons.) Italian
- B.A. (Hons.) Persian
- B.A. (Hons.) Punjabi
- B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit
- B.A. (Hons.) Spanish
- B.A. (Hons.) Urdu
Arts And Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) Applied Psychology
- B.A. (Hons.) Psychology
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics
- B.A. (Hons.) Geography
- B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Patrakarita
- B.A. (Hons.) History
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) Journalism
- Five Year Integrated Program in Journalism
- B.A. (Hons.) Multi-Media and Mass Communication
- B.A. (Hons.) Philosophy
- B.A. (Hons.) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons.) Social Work
- B.A. (Hons.) Sociology
- B.A. (Program)
Science, Mathematics And Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Anthropology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biomedical Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Polymer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Electronics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Instrumentation
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Environmental Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology
- B.Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT & MI
- B.Sc. (Pass) Home Science
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Mathematical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Applied Physical Sciences with Analytical Methods in Chemistry & Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Applied Physical Sciences with Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science with Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science with Electronics
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science with Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Applied Life Science
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Life Science
- B.Sc. in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports B.Sc.
Commerce And Management
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis (BBA-FIA)
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics (BBE)
- B.A. Vocational Studies
- B.Voc. Banking Operations
- B.Voc. Healthcare Management
- B.Voc. Retail Management and IT
- B.Voc. Software Development
- B.Voc. Web Designing
- B.A. (Hons.) in Music: Vocal/ Instrumental Sitar/ Sarod/ Guitar/ Violin/ Santoor)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Karnataka Music-Vocal/Instrumental (Veena / Violin)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani Music: Percussion (Tabla/Pakhawaj
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Admissions In University Of Delhi
The candidate must have passed the Class XII or its equivalent examination from a single recognized board.
Note:- For the purpose of ascertaining the Minimum Eligibility, the marksheet/ degree of only one board will be considered. (For example, If a candidate has appeared in CBSE Board Examination with five subjects except for Mathematics and later appears and passes Mathematics from another board such as the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), the minimum eligibility shall be ascertained from his/her mark sheet issued by CBSE only.
All the above information is taken from The University Of Delhi Official Website and Ug Bulletin Of Information Uploaded on the Delhi University Website.
IND Hindi Tech has only compiled the information for easy understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the official Website Of Delhi University?
The Official Website Of the University Of Delhi can be accessed through https//du.ac.in/
Q: Do Delhi University Offer BTech Courses?
Yes, du now offer BTech Course from this year onwards.