Are You Looking For Bsc BSC 2nd YEAR ZOOLOGY PRACTICAL FILE Pdf?
Great! You’ve come to one of the Best Resource Available on the Internet.
Today in this Article I’ll Share the BSC 2nd YEAR ZOOLOGY PRACTICAL FILE with You.
You Can Also View And Download This Pdf File In Just One Click. First Of All You Can Take an Overview Of This Pdf and at the end of this article You’ll find Download Link To Download BSC 2nd YEAR ZOOLOGY PRACTICAL FILE.
If You Are Facing Any Downloading Issue Then Comment Below. I’ll try to solve out the issue as Soon As Possible.
The course is designed with an aim to provide scope and historical background of chordates. It will impart knowledge regarding basic concepts of origin of chordates and make the students understand the characteristics and classification of animals with notochord. The exclusive phenomena in chordates like biting mechanism in snakes, flight adaptations in birds etc. will be explained. The adequate explanation to the students regarding various mechanisms involved in thriving survival of the animals within their geographic realms will create interest among students.
Course Learning Outcome:
Upon completion of the course, the students will be able to:
- Understand different classes of chordates, level of organization and evolutionary relationship between different subphyla and classes, within and outside the phylum.
- Study about diversity in animals making students understand about their distinguishing features.
- Appreciate similarities and differences in life functions among various groups of animals in Phylum Chordata.
- Comprehend the circulatory, nervous and skeletal system of chordates.
- Know about the habit and habitat of chordates in marine, freshwater and terrestrial ecosystems.
Topics To Be Covered
Below topics are From 2nd year 3rd semester Zoology practical i.e Diversity Of Chordates
- Protochordata: Balanoglossus, Herdmania, Branchiostoma, Colonial Urochordata, Sections
of Balanoglossus through proboscis and branchiogenital regions, Sections of Amphioxus
through pharyngeal, intestinal and caudal regions. Permanent slide of Herdmania spicules
- Agnatha: Petromyzon, Myxine
- Fish: Scoliodon, Sphyrna, Pristis, Torpedo, Chimaera, Mystus, Heteropneustes, Labeo,
Exocoetus, Echeneis, Anguilla, Hippocampus, Tetrodon/ Diodon, Anabas, Flat fish
- Amphibia: Ichthyophis/Ureotyphlus, Necturus, Bufo, Hyla, Alytes, Salamandra
- Reptilia: Chelone, Trionyx, Hemidactylus, Varanus, Uromastix, Chamaeleon, Ophiosaurus,
Draco, Bungarus, Vipera, Naja, Hydrophis, Zamenis, Crocodylus; Key for Identification of
poisonous and non-poisonous snakes
- Aves: Study of six common birds from different orders. Types of beaks and claws
- Mammalia: Sorex, Bat (Insectivorous and Frugivorous), Funambulus, Loris, Herpestes, Erinaceous.
- Study of Weberian ossicles of Mystus, pecten from fowl head and brain of fowl
- Power point presentation on study of any two animals from two different classes by students
Preview Of BSC 2nd YEAR ZOOLOGY PRACTICAL FILE
Note- Pdf Might Take Some Time to load, depending upon on your Internet connection, so please wait for some moments to loads, after that you can view and download it from Here.
Presentation PreviewAmphioxus (T.S. Through Pharynx), Echeneis by Om Prakash
Teaching and Learning Process:
- Animal pictures and models
- Related videos
- Powerpoint presentations
- Maximizing interaction with students
- Analysis of scientific articles
Chordata, Origin, General characteristics, Classification, Protochordata, Agnatha,
Cyclostomes, Pisces, Tetrapoda, Amphibia, Reptiles, Aves, Mammals, Zoogeography
- Young, J. Z. (2004). The Life of Vertebrates. III Edition, Oxford university press.
- Parker T.J. and Haswell W.A. (1972). Textbook of Zoology Vertebrates.VII Edition,Volume II
- Pough H. (2018). Vertebrate life X Edition, Pearson International.
If you needs the soft copy of these books then contact us through this link :- https://indhinditech.com/contact
- Darlington P.J. (1966). The Geographical Distribution of Animals, R.E. Krieger Pub. Co.
- Hall B.K. and Hallgrimsson B. (2008). Strickberger’s Evolution. IV Edition. Jones and Bartlett Publishers Inc.
Online Tools and Web Resources:
Today I Had provided you the BSC 2nd YEAR ZOOLOGY PRACTICAL FILE pdf, I hope you like it. If you loved it then you can support me by sharing this pdf with your friends and classmates.
If you have any question you can ask us in the comments section. Thank you for spending your Precious time on My website.
- Bsc 1st Year Chemistry Practical File
- Bsc 1st Year Non Chordates Practical File
- Bsc 1st Year Ecology Practical File
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Marks Practical Carry, In BSC Zoology for 2nd year.
In BSC Zoology for 2nd year practical carries 50 marks.
How Much Marks Theory Carry, In BSC Zoology for 2nd year.
In BSC Zoology for 2nd year practical carries 70 marks.
Which Book is best for BSC Zoology 2nd year
Young, J. Z. (2004). The Life of Vertebrates. III Edition, Oxford university press.