30 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS Current Affairs.
Hey, Everyone welcome back to yet Another Episode of our Daily Current Affairs Series. Here You’ll find General knowledge, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Science & Technology, Defense, Space Technology, Indian Map & World Map, Social education Article.
We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 30 August 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today’s in this Article We’ll discuss 30 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चन एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs, will be very useful for SSC, BANKING AND many others competitive examination.
Often the problem For students, preparing for Government job is to get Daily Current Affairs pdf, so don’t worry here on this website i.e https//indhinditech.com/ you’ll find PDF of the current affairs as well.
Today’s Current Affairs
30 August 2022
- On National Sports Day, the Youth Affairs and Sports Ministry hosted the “Meet the Champion project” in 26 schools across the nation. Well known athletes also attended Meet the Champion project.
- Cricket Legend Virat Kohli has become the first Indian and just the second player overall in international cricket history to have played 100 matches each in all three formats of the game.
- NASA’s Artemis 1 moon rocket, formerly known as Exploration Mission-1, returned to the launch
pad on Tuesday night, to take a step closer to a historic lunar mission.
- Indian Skipper, Rohit Sharma overtook New Zealand’s Martin Guptill to become the leading run-scorer in men’s T20 Internationals.
- The NITI Aayog has declared the holy city of Haridwar in Uttarakhand as the best aspirational district on five parameters.
- MoE hosted the Smart India Hackathlon-2022. During the grand conclusion of the Smart India
Hackathon-2022 (SIH 2022), Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with the attendees.
- Swachh Sagar, Surakshit Sagar campaign is to promote environmental sustainability. Union Minister Bhupender Yadav took part in the “Swachh Sagar, Surakshit Sagar” campaign in Puducherry.
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty became the first Indian pair to win a medal in the men’s doubles competition at the World Championships. Satwiksairaj and Chirag are the world’s number 7.
- The Indian Olympic Association has co-opted Adille Sumariwalla as the President of the association till fresh elections are held.
- Leading vehicle manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has completed 40 years in India.
- Kannuj will be developed into a tourist destination as per the decision taken by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Appointments Committee of Cabinet (ACC) has appointed Ananth Narayan Gopalakrishnan, as a whole-time member of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- The 8th India International MSME Start-up Expo & Summit 2022 was officially opened by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha in New Delhi.
- A new book named ‘India’s Economy From Nehru To Modi:: A Brief History‘ written by Pulapre Balakrishnan will be launched shortly.
- Mallika Sarabhai bares it all in her upcoming self-help memoir, “Free Fall: My Experiments with Living”.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dedicated India’s first earthquake memorial, named Smruti Van at Bhuj in Gujarat.
आज़ का सवाल || Question Of The Day
Please let us drop the answer Of the Today’s question in the comments section below.
- 29 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 27 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 26 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 25 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 24 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Instagram – Click Here
Click Here to download the PDF- Click Here
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.