Current Affairs For Today 27 August 2022
Hey, Everyone welcome back to yet Another Episode of our Daily Current Affairs Series. Here You’ll find General knowledge, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Science & Technology, Defense, Space Technology, Indian Map & World Map, Social education Article.
We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 27 August 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today’s in this Article We’ll discuss 27 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चन एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs, will be very useful for SSC, BANKING AND many others competitive examination.
Often the problem For students, preparing for Government job is to get Daily Current Affairs pdf, so don’t worry here on this website i.e https//indhinditech.com/ you’ll find PDF of the current affairs as well.
Today’s Current Affairs
27 August 2022
- Hero Electric, an Indian electric scooter maker, announces a partnership with Jio-BP to provide EV
charging and battery swapping solutions in India.
- KV Subramanian was appointed as the Executive Director for India at the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Indian men’s volleyball team has won the bronze medal by defeating Korea 3-2 in the 14th Asian U-18 Championship in Tehran, Iran.
- The IDFC Ltd board has approved the appointment of Mahendra N Shah as managing director-designate of the company with effect from October 1.
- The Liberty Medal 2022 will be conferred to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
- The James Webb Space Telescope recently captured new beautiful photos of the planet Jupiter. The James Webb Space Telescope was launched in December 2021.
- S. Jaishankar embarks On A 3-Nation Visit To South American Continent
- Isha Foundation will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Karnataka government to enhance soil health, according to its founder Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru).
- India’s first 3D-printed post office is slated to come up in Bengaluru, Karnataka and will cost around one-fourth of the amount spent on a traditional building.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) the 100% subsidiary, Bharat Gas Resources Ltd (BGRL), has merged with the parent company. MCA issued the decree authorising this merger.
- The private sector lender RBL Bank has appointed Gopal Jain and Dr Sivakumar Gopalan as the non-executive directors.
- Grandmaster Arjun Erigaisi defeated David Anton Guijarro from Spain in the ninth and final round of the 28th Abu Dhabi, Masters Chess Tournament.
- The Anang Tal Lake in South Delhi has been declared a monument of national importance through a gazette notification by the Ministry of Culture.
- The fourth edition of India’s Clean Air Summit (ICAS) took place in Bangalore with global experts.
- In ICAS global experts are set to l discuss approaches to resolve air pollution and climate change.
- The Pinaka extended range rocket trials developed by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) were carried out in firing ranges of Pokhran, Rajasthan. Village Defence Guards Scheme 2022 (VDGS-2022), is a programme with a defence component that was only recently introduced for the state of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K).
आज़ का सवाल || Question Of The Day
Please let us drop the answer Of the Today’s question in the comments section below.
- 26 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 25 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 24 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 23 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 22 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 20 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 19 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs (pdf download)
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Instagram – Click Here
Click Here to download the PDF- Click Here
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.