Current Affairs For Today 26 August 2022
Hey, Everyone welcome back to yet Another Episode of our Daily Current Affairs Series. Here You’ll find General knowledge, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Science & Technology, Defense, Space Technology, Indian Map & World Map, Social education Article.
We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 26 August 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today’s in this Article We’ll discuss 26 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चन एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs, will be very useful for SSC, BANKING AND many others competitive examination.
Often the problem For students, preparing for Government job is to get Daily Current Affairs pdf, so don’t worry here on this website i.e https//indhinditech.com/ you’ll find PDF of the current affairs as well.
Today’s Current Affairs
26 August 2022
- Researchers at IIT Guwahati have created a fermentation process that uses ultrasound to safely generate Xylitol from sugarcane bagasse, the byproduct of crushing sugar cane.
- A 17-year-old pilot, Mack Rutherford became the youngest person to fly solo around the world in a small aircraft after he landed in Bulgaria.
- The cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath approved the proposal of the Uttar Pradesh Tourism Department to start the country’s first night safari in the capital Lucknow.
- American Express Banking Corp. praised the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) decision to ease restrictions on the firm so that it may accept new domestic clients.
- A first-of-its-kind, Composite Indoor Shooting Range (CISR) was inaugurated by Vice Admiral Biswajit Dasgupta at INS Karna.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur has launched “Azadi Quest”, a series of online educational games based on India’s freedom struggle, developed in collaboration with Zynga India.
- Godrej Agrovet, a diversified agribusiness conglomerate, announced that it has signed an MoU with the governments of Assam, Manipur, and Tripura to advance and promote oil palm growth.
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and TP Renewable Microgrid Ltd (TPRMG) have teamed up to launch the green energy businesses programme.
- In Mali, the military has appointed Colonel Abdoulaye Maiga as interim Prime Minister after the country’s civilian PM Choguel Kokalla Maiga was admitted to hospital.
- The world’s first fleet of hydrogen-powered passenger trains was launched by Germany. The first fleet of hydrogen-powered passenger trains has replaced 15 diesel trains that were previously operated.
- Former German chancellor Angela Merkel has been awarded the Unesco Peace Prize 2022 for “her efforts to welcome refugees”.
- India is set to construct more railways and highways in 2025. The length of all national highways in India is anticipated to reach 1.8 lakh kilometers and the railway lines would be 1.2 lakh kilometer
- India will commission its first Indigenous aircraft carrier. US aviation major Boeing has made a strong pitch for the Indian Navy to choose the F/A 18 Super Hornet fighter jet.
- ICRA predicted that the economy will grow 12–13% in the first quarter of the new fiscal year, citing the second-highest reading of the business activity index in 13 months in April.
- 20th edition of BioAsia 2023 will be hosted by the Government of Telangana, the premier event of BioAsia 2023 for the life sciences and health tech, on February 24-26, 2023.
- M Venkaiah Naidu has released a book titled “A New India: Selected Writings 2014-19”, a compilation of selected articles of former Union Minister and Padma Vibhushan Arun Jaitley.
आज़ का सवाल || Question Of The Day
Please let us drop the answer Of the Today’s question in the comments section below.
- 25 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 24 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 23 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 22 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 20 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 19 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs (pdf download)
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Instagram – Click Here
Click Here to download the PDF- Click Here
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.