Current Affairs For Today 24 August 2022
Hey, Everyone welcome back to yet Another Episode of our Daily Current Affairs Series. Here You’ll find General knowledge, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Science & Technology, Defense, Space Technology, Indian Map & World Map, Social education Article.
We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 23 August2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today’s in this Article We’ll discuss 24 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चन एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs, will be very useful for SSC, BANKING AND many others competitive examination.
Often the problem For students, preparing for Government job is to get Daily Current Affairs pdf, so don’t worry here on this website i.e https//indhinditech.com/ you’ll find PDF of the current affairs as well.
Today’s Current Affairs
24 August 2022
- Former Jharkhand Governor, Syed Sibtey Razi has passed away. He served as the Governor of Jharkhand from the year 2004- 2009.
- Assam Chief Minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched the ‘Vidya Rath -School on Wheels’ project.
- Govt Grants Permission To Defence Forces To Buy Emergency Weapons Through Make in India
- India’s first commercial space situational awareness observatory, to track objects as small as 10 cm in size orbiting the earth, will be set up in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand by Digantara.
- 65th Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference led by Amos Masondo, the chair of NCOP, along with a distinguished team of MPs. 65th Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference, will be held in Halifax.
- Indian team secured the third rank in the medal tally at the 15th International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA).
- Indian chess master Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa has defeated world champion, Magnus Carlsen, in the FTX Crypto Cup in Miami.
- The government of India has launched Rashtriya Puruskar Portal to bring all Awards together on one platform. Rashtriya Puruskar Portal allows citizens to nominate individuals for various awards.
- Greece’s exit from the EU’s enhanced surveillance framework for Greece’s economy, ending 12 years of suffering and giving it more flexibility to make its own policies.
- Scotland’s largest-ever repatriation of items from a single collection, Glasgow’s museums have returned seven artefacts to India, including a stone door jamb stolen from a Hindu temple.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh in Pune, unveiled the first hydrogen fuel cell bus made in India. Dr. Jitendra Singh referred to Green hydrogen as a superb clean energy vector.
- Former India football team captain, Samar ‘Badru’ Banerjee, who led the country to a historic fourth-place finish in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, has passed away recently
- External affairs minister S Jaishankar unveiled a bust of Mahatma Gandhi in Paraguay and visited the historic Casa de la Independencia, from where the South American country’s independence movement.
- Outward remittances under the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) liberalised remittance scheme (LRS)
made a strong comeback in the first quarter of FY23.
- The Silk Mark Expo was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Textile Darshana Jardosh in New Delhi. The Silk Mark Expo is a milestone in the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
आज़ का सवाल || Question Of The Day
Please let us drop the answer Of the Today’s question in the comments section below.
- 23 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 22 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 20 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 19 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs (pdf download)
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Instagram – Click Here
Click Here to download the PDF- Click Here
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.