Current Affairs For Today 23 August 2022 in both Hindi as well as in English.
Hey, Everyone welcome back to yet Another Episode of our Daily Current Affairs Series. Here You’ll find General knowledge, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Science & Technology, Defense, Space Technology, Indian Map & World Map, Social education Article.
We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 23 August2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today’s in this Article We’ll discuss 23 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चन एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs, will be very useful for SSC, BANKING AND many others competitive examination.
Often the problem For students, preparing for Government job is to get Daily Current Affairs pdf, so don’t worry here on this website i.e https//indhinditech.com/ you’ll find PDF of the current affairs as well.
Today’s Current Affairs
23 August 2022
- The Central government has awarded Geographical Indication (GI) tag to Mithila Makhana (Bihar).
- Shri Parshottam Rupala, Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairy, introduced
the “Aqua Bazar” online market place feature in the “MatsyaSetu” mobile app.
- Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) Shri Rajnath Singh will open a national seminar entitled
“Introspection: Armed Forces Tribunal” that the Armed Forces Tribunal.
- The 13 prospective landing locations for NASA’s Artemis III mission, which would bring the first
woman and person of colour to the Moon, have been revealed, as promised.
- India joins the elite club as the Indian army is set to possess Quantum Communication
Technology with equipped troops and a high-end secured defense system.
- The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to
establish its first international marketing and sales office in Kuala Lumpur.
- Kerala’s first tribal novelist and short story writer Narayan has passed away at the age of 82 in
- India’s NPCI signs MoU with PayXpert to introduce UPI payment and RuPay cards in the UK. The partnership of NPCI and PayXpert aims to make transactions easy for people traveling to the UK from India.
- According to External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Arindam Bagchi, the 17th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas 2023 will be held at Indore.
- Madhya Pradesh’s tribal-dominated Mandla region has become the first fully “functionally literate” district in the country.
- Indian philanthropist Ashish Dhawan has been named to the board of trustees of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- At 14,000 feet in Ladakh, ONGC is getting ready to pump geothermal energy. State-run explorer ONGC has set out on a mission to harness the steam streaming from the earth’s core at Puga.
- HDFC Bank inaugurated an all-women branch in Kozhikode, north Kerala. Mayor of the city Corporation Beena Philip opened the branch of HDFC Bank.
आज़ का सवाल || Question Of The Day
Please let us drop the answer Of the Today’s question in the comments section below.
- 22 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 20 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 19 August 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs (pdf download)
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Instagram – Click Here
Click Here to download the PDF- Click Here
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.