02 September 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS Current Affairs.
Hey, Everyone welcome back to yet Another Episode of our Daily Current Affairs Series. Here You’ll find General knowledge, Current Affairs, Science & Technology, History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Science & Technology, Defense, Space Technology, Indian Map & World Map, Social education Article.
We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 02 September 2022, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today’s in this Article We’ll discuss 02 September 2022 Current Affairs क्वेश्चन एंड आंसर | Daily Current Affairs, will be very useful for SSC, BANKING AND many others competitive examination.
Often the problem For students, preparing for Government job is to get Daily Current Affairs pdf, so don’t worry here on this website i.e https//indhinditech.com/ you’ll find PDF of the current affairs as well.
Today’s Current Affairs
02 September 2022
- ICICI Bank and NMDFC ink an Agreement: The National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC) announced that it had entered into an agreement with ICICI Bank.
- Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani has announced to build of India’s first and one of the world’s largest Carbon Fibre plants.
- Andhra Pradesh government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the ‘Parley for
the Oceans’, a U.S.-based company that works for plastic-waste management.
- Tata motors have announced that now they have completed the Acquisition of the other part of the JV.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched ‘Mahila Nidhi’, a loan scheme for the social and economic development of women through loans.
- The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) released a Accidental Deaths & Suicides report, as per the number of suicide-related deaths in India reached an all-time high in 2021.
- After refusing access to US and UK ships to its ports earlier this month, the Solomon Islands has now temporarily halted all naval visits.
- Indian Spinner Rahul Sharma has announced retirement from international and domestic cricket.
In 2011, the tall leg-spinner came into the limelight where he represented Pune Warriors in IPL.
- New Zealand all-rounder Colin de Grandhomme has announced his retirement from international cricket.
- University Grants Commission (UGC) will now monitor and resolve all grievances of students and staff in varsities through a centralised portal called e-Samadhan.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Police has launched an online Mobile application “JK Ecop”.
- India’s GDP Growth in Q1 of FY23: India’s GDP is expected to rise by 13% in Q1 FY23, according to rating agency ICRA, 15.7% in Q1 FY22, and 16.2% in Q1 FY23, according to SBI Report.
- The Railways Ministry tops the list of government agencies that ignored the CVC’s recommendations against corrupt employees and resolved matters.
- Amlan Borgohain, who holds the 200m national record, has now added the 100m record to his name.
- The Tata steel company and the Punjabi government have agreed to establish a 0.75 million tonne per year (MnTPA) long products steel facility.
आज़ का सवाल || Question Of The Day
Please let us drop the answer Of the Today’s question in the comments section below.
- 01 september 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 31 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 30 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 29 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 27 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 26 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 25 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
- 24 AUGUST 2022 CURRENT AFFAIRS क्वेश्चंस एंड आंसर | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
Follow us on Instagram – Click Here
Click Here to download the PDF- Click Here
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.